Great sound for smaller setups
Yamaha makes some of our most popular sound bars, and their new SR-C20A promises to deliver that same reliable performance at a reasonable price. The bar’s compact size makes it perfect for smaller TV rooms or to give a boost to your computer’s audio quality.
- two-channel sound bar with simulated surround sound
- two 1-3/4″ cone full-range drivers
- one 3″ cone woofer with two passive radiators
- built-in amplifiers: 20 watts x 2 for front full-range drivers, 60 watts for bass driver
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- Dolby® Digital decoding
- Clear Voice mode for clearer, louder dialogue with movies and shows
- listening modes: stereo, standard, movie, and game
Hear it all
Yamaha’s helpful Clear Voice processing brings speech to the forefront so that dialogue is easier to hear and understand. The bar also has a built-in subwoofer and two passive radiators for enhanced bass response — so you can get some low-end rumble, even when you don’t have the room for a separate subwoofer.
This low-profile sound bar can connect to your TV with a single cable. It has keyholes for wall-mounting, or you can simply place it on your TV stand. Bluetooth is built in, so it’s super-easy to wirelessly stream your favorite tunes right from your compatible phone.