The Benchmark for AV Receivers
AVENTAGE AV receivers are the reference standard to which all others are compared. Passionate engineering and meticulous attention to detail produce the Yamaha hallmark of True Sound. You can feel the quality in the design and fabrication – from every electrical path, component and piece of material. Each element was scrutinized with intense detail to produce the finest, first-class performance. The AVENTAGE AV receiver is a work of visual and acoustic art.
- 11.2-channel 150-Watt powerful surround sound with Zone 2/3/4
- 4K120 and 8K60 HDMI and HDR10 (with future update) with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in/3 out)
- Dolby Atmos® with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS:X® with CINEMA DSP HD3
- Dual ESS SABRE ES9026PRO Ultra DACs for the ultimate high-performance conversion
- YPAO™– R.S.C. with 3D, multipoint measurement, precision EQ and low frequency mode
- Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound and effects in real-time
- ALLM, VRR, QFT, QMS (with future update) and Dolby Vision™, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- AURO-3D (with future update)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, MusicCast multi-room audio, AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect
- Voice Control with Amazon Alexa, Siri® (via AirPlay 2) and Google Assistant
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD
- 3rd-party control driver-capable, easy IP set-up and remote IP control
- Phono input
Artificial intelligence (AI) technology built into the DSP analyzes the scene of the entertainment content and then creates the optimal surround effect to reproduce it with the ultimate impact. This AI instantaneously analyzes scenes by focusing on distinct sound elements such as dialogue, background music, ambient sounds and sound effects, and automatically optimizes the surround effect in real time. Imagine having a Yamaha sound engineer listening right next to you, tuning the best sound live and specifically for you. AI technology creates a compelling sense of realism with expressive power beyond conventional sound field effects, giving you the most profound entertainment experience possible. Qualcomm® QCS407 with 64-bit high precision processing delivers precise surround sound.
CINEMA DSP HD3 for Movie, Music and Games
This Yamaha flagship 3D sound field playback technology was created by combining actual measured sound field data with cutting edge digital signal processing technology. The revamped CINEMA DSP HD3 features new signal processing algorithms and maximizes theater sound effects, accurately reproducing a new dimension of realism for a sound field with a rich sense of presence and no feeling of boundaries. By using front, center and surround speakers to create a rear virtual speaker, CINEMA DSP HD3 playback of up to 11.1 channels is possible* even with a 7.1-channel speaker configuration.
*Requires connection to a front presence speaker.
High-Quality Digital Components
The Qualcomm® QCS407 is designed to provide truly superior audio performance, with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS:X immersive home audio, as well as a dedicated high-performance audio DSP.
It features ESS’s state of the art 32-bit SABRE PRO Premier DAC ES9026PRO. ESS’s patented 32-bit Hyper Stream, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) compensation function works to minimize noise levels. In combination with the Yamaha original D.O.P.G. (DAC On Pure Ground) concept, which eliminates the potential difference between audio circuit stages to reduce ground noise, it dramatically enhances silence and resolution over the entire audio range for rich and expressive reproduction of even the most delicate sounds.
Newly Designed Mechanical Structure
The highly logical and symmetrical internal layout of parts and totally renewed circuit boards are designed to keep the signal paths on each board as short as possible. The new H-cross frame improves rigidity of the receiver body and sound stability, allowing for clearer, sharper and more transparent reproduction. Also the newly redesigned mechanical structure contributes to avoiding the transition of vibration from the transformer to the amplifier circuit. Sound noises are reduced to improve clarity.