Club-ready Mixer for Serious Vinyl Rigs.
- A powerful club-ready DJ mixer for use with vinyl and Serato DJ DVS systems
- Dual USB audio interfaces make battle setups and changeovers easy
- Onboard EQs, filters, and effects provide excellent standalone functionality
- Adjustable Magvel Pro crossfader lets you dial in the curve and resistance you like
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads let you trigger hot cues, loops, rolls, and more
- Customizable effects controls include high-visibility OLED displays
The Pioneer Pro DJ DJM-S11 mixer is the ideal centerpiece to any digital vinyl rig. It’s flexible enough for club setups, robust enough for battle DJing, and loaded with two audio interfaces that are fully compatible with Serato DJ. As a standalone mixer, the DJM-S11 brings plenty to the table, including powerful EQ filtering, Filter FX, Beat FX, and a Magvel Pro crossfader that is every turntablist’s dream come true. As a controller for Serato DJ, the DJM-S11 packs serious horsepower, featuring eight multi-purpose performance pads per side, dedicated effects controls with OLED labels, and two independent USB audio interfaces to make changeovers easy and battle setups epic.
When you look at the DJM-S11, you’ll see many controls that are normally found on all-in-one DJ controllers. In fact, the only things that are missing are the decks and deck controls. Rubber performance pads for controlling Serato DJ’s hot cues, roll, slice, loop, and other functions are there, and there’s also a full set of effects controls. But the DJM-S11 is so much more than a controller that lets you flesh out your vinyl/DVS setup. It’s a killer digital DJ mixer, complete with powerful filters and onboard effects, including six dedicated Beat FX plus Filter FX such as Dub Echo, Noise, and Pitch. A pair of large style levers let you quickly switch effects on and off, making it fast and easy to combine analog sources with your Serato DJ rig.
If you scratch, then you’re going to love performing with the Pioneer Pro DJ DJM-S11 mixer’s Magvel Pro crossfader. No matter what kind of resistance or fader curve you prefer, the Magvel Pro can deliver it, allowing you to adjust between smooth crossfades and sharp cuts, effortless glide or stay-put stiffness, and everything in between. Do you sometimes get a bit overzealous with your fader flicks? There’s no need to worry about rebound, thanks to the Magvel Pro’s shock-absorbing bumpers, which cushion the fader at either extreme.
- Channels: 2 Mic
- Audio Interface: 24-bit/48kHz (4 x 4)
- Screen : 4.3″ Multi-touch display
- Pads/Triggers: 16 x Multi-color Performance Pads
- Effects: Beat FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverb, Vinyl Brake, Phaser, Back Spin ; 6 x Software FX Buttons
- Analog Inputs: 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (phono), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (aux), 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR (master), 2 x 1/4″ TRS (booth), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master2)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 2 x Type B, 2 x Type A (CDJ/controller)
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Faders: 2 x Volume
- Crossfader: Magvel Fader Pro
- EQs: 3-band EQ, Lowpass/Highpass Filter
- Compatibility: Serato DJ Pro, Serato DVS, Rekordbox
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 4.24″
- Width: 10.51″
- Depth: 17.8″
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DJM-S11