A Professional Non-powered Mixer For Studio And Live Applications.
- Versatile mixer for your desktop recording and live sound needs
- Built-in Auto-tune software gets you professional sounding productions
- Bluetooth connectivity is great for podcasting and other applications
- LCD display lets you monitor your work
- Selectable hi-Z preamp designed for electric guitar input
- 2 channel built-in compression not normally found on compact mixers
- 3-band EQ with bypass switches
- Phantom power for your devices that require it
- USB-B in and out directly connects to your computer
- Kosmos-C bass and treble enhancement
Auto-tune is one of the standards in music production plug-ins today. Now you can harness all that power right in your PV 10 AT analog mixer. Out-of-tune performances can sometimes be the difference between a professional sounding product and a demo. Unfortunately running an additional Auto-tune plug-in on your computer can compromise your setup’s ability to perform it’s best. Use a PV 10 AT to stop taxing your computer’s processor with running additional plug-ins in-the-box, and take care of the heavy lifting at your fingertips.
Universal low-noise microphone preamps, stereo 1/4″ inputs, stereo RCA ins, onboard USB-A MP3 playback, and Bluetooth connectivity. Not bad for a compact style mixer. If you use multiple different sound sources for your mixing application but need something in a trimmed-down format the PV 10 AT may be just your ticket. Do you podcast with multiple mics, a device for bringing in music or sound effects, and want to be able to use your bluetooth enabled smartphone for phone interviews? Thanks to Peavey now you can!
A great addition to this line of PV series mixers is the selectable hi-Z preamp that changes the onboard EQ and preamp specifically for your electric guitar. You can put away those DI boxes and extra hardware you used to need. This feature comes in incredibly handy when running your guitar direct into your DAW and/or electric guitar amplifier modeling software. Peavey’s PV 10 AT gives you what you need to get a good clean electric guitar sound into your DAW.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Computer Connectivity: USB (stereo in/out)
- Faders: 2 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs – Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Phantom Power: 4
- Inputs – Line: 4 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- Inputs – Other: 1 x Stereo, 1 x 1/4″ (Footswitch)
- Outputs – Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″
- Outputs – Direct: 4 x TRS
- Outputs – Other: 2 x Stereo
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A EQ
- Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes