Professional articulating mic boom that provides just the right counterbalance
- Durable Articulating Boom Arm
- Ergonomic Three-Prong Knobs
- Quiet and Flexible Positioning
- Preinstalled 10′ XLR Cable
- Vertical & Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5″
- Includes C-Clamp and Flange-Style Mount
The MBS5000 can be used in studio environments and allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning for on-air broadcast and webcast applications.
With square-tubing construction, the boom arm offers strength and a long service life. The preinstalled 10′ XLR cable provides a neat clean look and the standard 5/8″-27 threading, which mates with common mic clips, offers plenty of room for a shockmount. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options: one is a removable C-clamp for desktops and the other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.