Made to produce!!
- Grid performance instrument for Ableton Live
- 8 x 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pad
- MIDI I/O for controlling external hardware
- 4 modes for a streamlined performance
Launchpad Pro is our most powerful 64-pad MIDI grid controller for producing: both in Ableton Live and with your hardware. It gives you everything you need to create and perform your tracks.
Keep your tracks evolving with the four-track, eight-note polyphonic, 32-step standalone sequencer. Sequence virtual instruments and instantly print patterns to Clips in Ableton Live. Or hook up your favourite hardware to play patterns via MIDI — Launchpad Pro integrates seamlessly. Micro Steps take grooves off-grid. Probability, Mutation, Sync Rate and Play Order let you transform your patterns on the fly. Patterns can be chained together and assigned to Scenes to build complete songs.
Design hands-on control surfaces for any MIDI-compatible software or hardware using Custom Modes. Simply drag and drop widgets in Novation Components to configure the layout of the 8×8 grid, then store configurations as one of eight Custom Modes. Disconnect the computer (if you want to), then switch between Modes for expressive and flexible control of anything MIDI. Design the perfect controller for your live setup and perform with all your gear, however you want
- Type: Grid Pad MIDI Controller
- Pads: 64 x RGB Backlit Pads, Pressure-sensitive
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8″ (in), 2 x 1/8″ (out), USB
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Sequencer: 4-track, 32-step Sequencer
- Features: Chord Mode, Dynamic Note/Scale Mode
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, AAS Session Bundle, XLN Addictive Keys, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Novation Sound Collective
- OS Requirements – Mac: macOS 10.13 or later, iOS 9 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:
- Windows 10 or later