High-quality digital cabinet simulation in a micro pedal.
- 5 selectable boxes configurations
- Low/dis. control adjusts the bass in the EQ mode
- High/item control adjusts the treble in the EQ mode
- Power via separate 9V DC power supply (not included)
The Mooer TresCab is a high-quality digital speaker/guitar cabinet simulator effect pedal for electric guitar. 5 different guitar cab models to choose from. There is a low/dis. control adjusts the bass in the EQ mode, high/item control adjusts the treble in the EQ mode.
Select two-stall balanced adjustment and microphone pick up location with the mode switch. Cab Models: 1×8 Combo/1×10 Combo/1×12 Open/2×12 Open/4×12 Close.It is perfect for direct recording without using an amplifier.Mooer’s TresCab is true bypass, metal case, power via 9V DC power supply sold separately.
Mooer Audio micro effect pedals pack an incredibly BIG sound into a very small package.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual