A high quality phaser with three different tones.
- Three different Phaser modes.
- Three types of switching.
- Equipped with Mooer’s unique pressure sensing footswitch.
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- The pedal switching is True Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 128 x 55 x 48 mm
- Weight: 460g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)
The Mooer MEP-PP Phaser Player is a high quality phaser with three different tones built into a convenient mini expression pedal for easy, on the fly speed control. It is equipped with Mooer’s unique pressure sensing footswitch circuit and has three different methods of activation. The pedal also features true bypass switching.