A huge number of sounds in a smaller and lighter package.
- High-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear digital amp modelling technology and IR-based speaker cab models to emulate the same dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.TONE CAPTURE allows you to sample and capture your real-life amplifier, stompbox, Guitar, or cabinet to create brand-new digital sound models.
- 108 preamp models captured from real-life amplifiers, 164 high-quality effects, and 43 IR-based factory speaker cab models. Support for up to 2048 sample pt. third-party impulse response files. 30-second stereo loop station.
- Programmable FX LOOP with optional signal chain routing for easy integration of your favorite effects and ultimate flexibility for 4 cable method and stereo amp setups.MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
- Programmable footswitches with user selectable LED colors and assignable functions allowing complete user customization of the control scheme.Supports up to two external expression pedals.Stereo outputs (1/4” and XLR) with independent signal chain routing. Flexibility to send different parts of your virtual rig to different devices.MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
- Intuitive and simple UI makes for fast and easy creation of tone presets. Connect to your Mac or Windows PC to create and edit presets, upload IRs, update the firmware, and control MIDI functions.High-precision, adjustable TUNER.
Mooer have condensed their powerful flagship amp modeller and multi-effects unit into a more compact format. Introducing the GE300 Lite! With the same amp, cab, and effects modelling as its larger counterpart, you get a huge number of sounds in a smaller and lighter package.
The GE300 Lite’s built-in sounds include 108 preamp models, 164 effects, and 43 IR-based factory speaker cabs which can be expanded using third-party IRs. These high-quality, detailed models are powered by the dual SHARC digital signal processing (DSP) chips which keeps the GE300 Lite sounding accurate and responsive to your playing
You can expand the GE300 Lite’s sounds yourself by using Mooer’s Tone Capture system to capture the sound of your amps, pedals, guitars, and cabs. With Amp & Stomp Mode you can create digital recreations of your favourite amplifier and effects pedals; and with the Cab Mode you can create your own IRs based on your personal cabs. There’s even a Guitar Mode for sampling the EQ of a guitar, giving you a digital recreation of that tone to access whenever you want. In theory you could digitally recreate an entire rig and store within the GE300 Lite!
For integration with effects pedals, there’s a programmable effects loop with the option for signal chain routing, and there’s also MIDI connectivity for controlling MIDI devices. The GE300 Lite has both stereo 1/4″ and XLR outputs with signal chain routing so you can send your signal to two places at once, or send different parts of your virtual rig to different places. This is great for a stereo amp set up or for recording a live performance using an amp/pa and an audio interface.