With its 17″ x 4″ saddle-style cushioned top and adjustable back rest, the T775 throne is the pinnacle of support and comfort. The sloped leg openings of biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the raised center and back edge help the player to maintain balance. The addition of a 4th double-braced leg makes this throne extremely stable.
- The sloped leg openings of biomechanically shaped seat provide a free range of motion while the adjustable back rest provides needed support for the spine.
- player to set and forget their ideal snare height.
- Adding a 4th double-brace leg dramatically increases support and stability, allowing players to utilize the back rest without sacrificing balance.
- 17 x 4″ Thick Saddle-Style Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering and Adjustable Back Rest
- 18″ to 25″ Threaded Steel Spindle Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet