Allow Your Acoustic-electric Tone to Blossom.
- Compression and saturation pedal for acoustic-electric guitar
- Gives your guitar tone a friendly squeeze to tame peaks while bringing out warmth and nuance
- Saturate control allows you to add harmonic richness and midrange complexity
Make your plugged-in tone bloom with the LR Baggs Align Session compressor and saturation pedal. Its subtle compressor tames peaks while bringing up the warmth and nuance of your tone. Dial in the Saturate control to add just the right amount of harmonic richness and midrange complexity. A Volume control helps you compensate for higher compression settings, and guitarists at Sweetwater dig using the Align Session as a boost pedal too. However you use it, you’ll be rewarded with larger-than-life acoustic-electric tone with the LR Baggs Align Session pedal.
While each member of the LR Baggs Align series will reward your acoustic-electric tone on its own, they’re designed to work together as a complete sonic solution for recording and performing. Use the Align Equalizer for preamplification, sound sculpting, and notching out feedback frequencies. Then add girth and richness to your sound with the Align Session compressor and saturation pedal. Add polish and dimension with the Align Reverb pedal. Then prep your signal for long cable runs and recording or monitoring, with the Align Active DI pedal.
- Pedal Type: Compressor, Saturator
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Power Source: 9-16V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Batteries: 1 x 9V
- Height: 1.93″
- Width: 3.18″
- Depth: 4.93″
- Manufacturer Part Number: Align Session