Dial In the Tones you Want Quicky and Effectively.
- Over 200 modelled amps, cabs, and effects
- Full-range speaker system that delivers excellent tone for electric guitar, acoustic guitars, and music playback
- 8 simultaneous effects including 3 Smart FX
- FBV Pedal support for Line 6 FBV 3, FBV Shortboard MkII, FBV2 and FBV Express MkII pedals (available separately)
- Built-in tuner, metronome, and drum loops
- Built-in Line 6 Relay wireless receiver, compatible with Relay G10T Transmitters (available separately)
- Enhanced presets for acoustic guitars
- USB Audio Interface playback with a Mac/Windows/iOS and Android
- Upgradeable firmware using Line 6 Updater for Mac and Windows, or Spider Remote app for iOS and Android
- Connect iOS devices directly with a standard Lightning cable
- Stereo headphone output
- 3.5mm input for MP3 or other audio sources
Designed for electric and acoustic guitarists, Line 6’s Spider V 60 is an amplifier that models classic amp heads, cabinets, and effects, providing them all in one 20.5 lb gig-friendly package. You’ll find 78 emulated amps, 23 modeled cabinets, and 101 separate effects built into this 60W amplifier, which sports a 1×10” speaker.
In addition to its guitar input, you’ll note the 3.5mm line input for routing your favorite tunes from smartphones or music players. A headphone jack, which mutes the speaker, allows for silent practice, though it also can serve as an analog direct output for recoding. However, if you want to record digitally, you can do so through one of the USB ports provided on the rear of the amplifier—ports which also double as inputs for your iOS or Android device, as well as your Mac or Windows computer.
For practicing purposes, a metronome and a tuner are offered, as are drum loops recorded by real drummers. An on-board phrase looper allows you to accompany yourself. The amp provides a compliment of over 120 presets, many of which recreate the tones of famous guitarists, albums, and songs. You’re also given four user preset slots. Tweaking your effects and tone are as easy as cranking five knobs and navigating an intuitive LCD display.
If you have a Line 6 FBV pedal, you can connect it via Line 6’s proprietary FBV input jack, and once hooked up, you can switch models and manipulate effects with your feet. A wireless receiver is built into the amplifier, making wireless connection using the Relay G10T transmitter (available separately) a cinch. A mobile app for sharing/perusing through custom tones has been included, as has as Cubase LE, a DAW which allows you to record, flesh out, and mix your ideas on your computer.
- Type: Solid State with Modeling
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 60W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10″ Woofer, 1 x Tweeter
- Reverb: Digital Reverb
- Effects: Over 100 Effects Models
- Amp Modeling: 78 x amps, 24 x cabs, 4 x Mics
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x RJ-45 (FBV 3)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Features: Tuner, Metronome, 60-second looper, Relay wireless receiver
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Spider V Remote App
- Construction Material: Poplar Plywood with Black Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.4″
- Width: 16.9″
- Depth: 9.1″
- Weight: 20.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 99-010-0225