The ACST-S delivers that classic soprano ukelele tone.
- Chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and a light headstock for player comfort
- Nubone XB® nut and saddle for maximum sustain and best tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort
- Chrome Strap Buttons for safety and comfort
- Acacia is a beautifully grained wood that captures a traditional ukulele tone and look.
- Acoustic no cutaway
- Single-Ply Natural Maple fingerboard binding / black dots
- D’Addario® EJ88 strings standard for tone and reliability
- 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes
- Rosette Maple single band inlay
- Includes 10mm Lanikai padded gig bag
The Lanikai ACST-S Acacia Solid Top Soprano Ukulele is a beautifully crafted soprano ukulele featuring a solid acacia top that delivers full, classic soprano uke tone.
The ACST-S features a wider nut for a slightly wider neck that makes playing the ACST-S more comfortable.
A gorgeous walnut fingerboard offers great response as well, whether you’re chording or playing lead. A NuBone nut and saddle also provide tonal support to the already tone-rich acacia body. This soprano uke is ideal for living room jams or warm nights on the beach around a fire with friends. Uke enthusiasts love the ACST-S for its playability and tone.
- Size: Soprano
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Material: Solid Acacia
- Back & Sides Material: Solid Acacia
- Binding Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 12
- Tuners: Open Geared with Chrome Buttons
- Nut Material: NuBone XB®
- Strings: D’Addario® EJ88 strings
- Case Included: Lanikai black nylon 10mm padded plush gig bag