PA5X-76 Offers a Stunningly Rich and Unique Sonic Experience That Will Inspire You To Create.
- For Solo Performers, Producers & Songwriters
- 76-Key Fatar Semiweighted Keybed
- 2200 Sounds, 600 Styles, 500 Sets
- 2 Cross-Fading Players to Mix Everything
- Color-Driven UI, Large 8″ Touchscreen
- 16 Pads, 9 Sliders, 9 Buttons, Joystick
- Mic and Guitar Inputs with FX Processing
- MP3 Player/Recorder, Onboard Sampler
- Mixer Section with FX Processing
- MIDI, USB, HDMI, Audio Line I/O
With its premium black aluminum body and elegant wooden side panels, the Pa5X-76 features 76 keys with semi-weighted Fatar action plus aftertouch for added expressivity. The keyboard comes packed with thousands of inspiring Sounds and hundreds of fresh Styles. A completely new front panel featuring an assignable Pad Matrix and Mixer section, multicolored LED buttons, and a huge tilt-able touchscreen puts you in control of your music making experience at all times. Pa5X excels both as a live performance instrument and as a powerful creative tool in the studio.
Powerful EDS-XP Sound Engine for Rich and Inspiring Sounds
Pa5X-76 introduces the EDS-XP (Enhanced Definition Synthesis–Expanded) sound engine. The 24 stereo oscillators and 160 voices of polyphony power thousands of high-quality sounds, covering a wide range of musical instruments and genres. The EDS-XP sound engine introduces new cutting-edge features such as round-robin drum and percussion performance, smooth sound transition, sound-controller 3 functionality, and much more.
A Complete Sound Library
The onboard sounds range from ultrarealistic acoustic instruments, to electric vintage keyboards, to synth classics, with the addition of fantasy sounds and special effects for game, media, video, and cinema production. Also included are instruments from Korg’s flagship synth workstations. A new Drawbar Organ section proudly boasts a realistic control surface that can rely on the physical sliders and buttons on the main panel of Pa5X-76. In addition to the huge amount of included sounds, the onboard sampler will help you create new sounds, drum kits, and audio loops. Record your own sounds or import sounds in standard file formats.
Realtime Controllers for Maximum Expression
Pa5X features a fully programmable control section. You can assign any function to these—from mixer volume to drawbar settings, from microphone mute to bass inversions, to lyrics scroll commands, and more.
Cutting-Edge Crossfading Players
Pa5X can play two Styles, MIDI files, or MP3 files simultaneously and in any combination, made possible by the dual onboard Players. These two Players can be mixed with a handy crossfader or can be used to play a song while another one is waiting to start.
- Modern and Streamlined User Interface. 8″ tiltable touchscreen that displays a completely redesigned GUI (graphical user interface). This makes all the sounds and features of Pa5X easily accessible to home and studio musicians as well as live performers.
- Create Styles with Built-In Sequencer and Record MP3 Songs. The included editing features allow for detailed editing of each single recorded event. A sophisticated transposition table adapts the sequences to any chord you may play.
- Pa5X offers a plethora of audio, control, and storage connections. You can use MIDI and USB for controllers or storage devices, HDMI for an external display, and XLR, 1/4″, and 3.5mm jack audio connectors for other keyboards, condenser and dynamic microphones, guitars and bass guitars, and smartphones and tablets, or for connecting your instrument to powered speakers or PA systems via the balanced outs.
- Dedicated Microphone and Guitar Inputs with Effects Processing. A microphone and a guitar can be connected simultaneously to the separate audio inputs of Pa5X-76. The separate guitar input is completely independent and even has its own gain control. Guitar effects include vintage pedal and amplifier simulators to enhance your guitar sound and performance.
- Advanced Chord Recognition System and Full Library of Chord Sequence. Pa5X’s sophisticated chord recognition system features an Expert mode that is crafted around the playing styles of the best modern jazz pianists. The system can be as simple or advanced as desired, even allowing you to trigger chords with a single finger.
- Songs and Styles can be saved into the onboard SongBook, whose database-like entries are easy to synchronize with external score readers on a tablet.
- Smooth Transitions between Sounds, Styles, and Songs. When you select a different element, the sound, effects, and sequences will continue to play, fading away naturally until you are ready for the next sequence or note to begin, making for an uninterrupted and realistic performance.
- Intuitive Mixer Section with Extensive Effects Processing. Sounds on Pa5X are processed by an elaborate chain of professional studio-quality effects, with up to ten Insert FX, three Master FX, and one Finalizer for each of the two Media Players.