Protection and portability for your 88-key instruments
- 600-denier nylon material resists tears and moisture
- Polyethylene reinforced interior frame offers more protection than padded cases
- Tricot and soft foam interior are gentle on finishes
- Fully adjustable padded straps secure keyboard in place during transport
- Large accessory pockets on outside for must-have gig gear
- Built-in wheels with tow handle get your rig to the stage with ease
- Rubber skid strips and feet keep the case in place and help prevent impact damage
- Slim size is specially designed for thinner keyboards and MIDI controllers
The 600-Denier nylon exterior of the GK-88 Slim is strong, rugged, and tear-resistent, protecting your gear from bumps and moisture. The sturdy semi-rigid frame that gives this case it’s power is covered with a soft foam and interior tricot lining for powerful protection with a velvet touch. Fully adjustable padded straps help ensure a secure fit for your keyboard and keep it from shifting during transit. But what good is protection without portability? Gator’s solution is to give you wheels and a sturdy tow handle so getting from the car to the stage is easier on your back than ever.
The rubber skid bars and feet help keep the case from slipping around and offer added impact protection for your precious rig. Outside, you’ll also find large, zippered pockets – the see-through mesh pocket is perfect for cables while the larger compartment has smaller organization pockets and is perfect for business cards, small tools, and pedals. The zippers are heavy-duty for years of use and offer full access to the case, so getting your keyboard in and out of the GK-88 Slim is super-easy, making your load ins and tear downs quick and painless.