Everything you need to record – USB High-Perfomance Audio Interface Studio Mic & Headphones Bundle
- For Singer-Songwriters & Guitarists
- Simultaneously Record Mics/Instruments
- Third-generation Scarlett Solo 2×2 USB audio interface
- CM25 MkIII large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for clear vocal tone with reduced ambience
- HP60 MkIII closed-back, over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort and reliable isolation from outside sounds
- 9.8′ XLR cable for easy hookup of the microphone
Ideal for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar, this third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio is a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett Solo 2×2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a creative software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to aid you in your musical endeavors.
Scarlett Solo Studio helps thousands of musicians and songwriters share their music with the world every day. Featuring a natural sounding 3rd Gen mic preamp, and Air, emulating the original ISA preamps. With your songs and Scarlett Solo Studio Pack, you have everything you need to record in studio quality.
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. 3rd Gen mic preamps, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic gain halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. Focusrite has worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
Focusrite has been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- One upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- One high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4″ instrument input enables distortion-free recording of your guitar or bass
- Dedicated switch changes the 1/4″ input between instrument- and line-level settings
- Switch for activating 48V phantom power on mic input
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone output
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
- Ableton Live Lite music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective