2×2 USB Bus Powered High-Perfomance Audio Interface
- For Singer-Songwriters & Guitarists
- High-Performance 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA
- Single Scarlett Microphone Preamp
- Single Instrument/Line Input with Switch
Ideal for singer-songwriters and guitarists, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo is a 2×2 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The improved Scarlett microphone preamp features switchable phantom power and a selectable Air circuit, which adds brightness based on Focusrite’s legendary ISA preamplifier. In addition to the XLR mic input, the Scarlett Solo provides a single 1/4″ input with an instrument/line switch that allows it to accept signal from a guitar, bass, synthesizer, or drum machine.
Scarlett’s most compact interface – thousands of guitar players use Solo to capture studio-quality sound every day. Capture your music anywhere by simply plugging your guitar straight in or miking up, and monitoring directly for latency-free foldback. Scarlett Solo is giving musicians worldwide professional sounding results everywhere, all the time.
Getting studio-quality recordings at home has never been easier. Easy Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Focusrite mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted.
Focusrite has been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett Solo has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- One upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- One high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4″ instrument input enables distortion-free recording of your guitar or bass
- Dedicated switch changes the 1/4″ input between instrument- and line-level settings
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone output
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
- Ableton Live Lite music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective