Everything you need to record – USB High-Perfomance Audio Interface Studio Mic & Headphones Bundle
- For Singer-Songwriters & Guitarists
- Simultaneously Record Mics/Instruments
- 3rd-Gen Scarlett 2i2 2×2 USB Interface
- Third-generation Scarlett 2i2 2×2 USB audio interface
- CM25 MkIII large-diaphragm condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern for clear vocal tone with reduced ambience
- HP60 MkIII closed-back, over-ear headphones deliver long-lasting comfort and reliable isolation from outside sounds
- 9.8′ XLR cable for easy hookup of the microphone
Ideal for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio is a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett 2i2 2×2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a creative software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett 2i2 Studio is ready to aid you in your musical endeavors.
Scarlett’s best-selling interface, millions of musicians use 2i2 to write and record every day. Featuring natural sounding 3rd Generation mic preamps, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps, 2i2 is getting musicians the most from their mics everywhere, all the time. It’s like writing in a studio.
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. 3rd Gen mic preamps, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic gain halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
Focusrite has been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail.
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4″ combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4″ instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Dedicated switches change the 1/4″ inputs between unbalanced instrument level and balanced line level
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone output
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
- Ableton Live Lite music production software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of one of four XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-In Collective