Relive the magic of the ’60s “Golden Era” with Squier’s stunning FSR Classic Vibe Jaguar!
- Poplar Body — Lightweight material with a balanced sound; the perfect tonal foundation for the pickups.
- Bolt-On Construction — Produces a snappy note response for an immediate playing experience.
- 24″ Scale Length — Shorter scale brings the frets closer together for easier stretches, and gives the instrument lighter tension for effortless string bends.
- “C”-Shaped Neck — Slim profile provides comfortable playability, suitable for both traditional and contemporary players.
- Vintage-Tint Gloss Neck Finish — Gives the guitar an aged look reminiscent of true ’70s instruments.
- Narrow Tall Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups — Two single-coils deliver the clear, bell-like sounds synonymous with Fender guitars. Extensive pickup switching circuitry expands the tonal palette too!
- Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo — Embellish chords and lead lines with smooth, expressive vibrato.
- Bone Nut — Classic, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- Vintage-Style Tuners — High-quality, old-school tuning machines allow for precise string pitching.
Boasting a period-correct shell pink finish with a matching headstock, vibrant-sounding single-coil pickups, a player-friendly “C”-shaped neck with a 9.5″ fingerboard radius, a short 24″ scale and nickel-plated hardware — this is a stellar instrument that will endlessly inspire you with its charming aesthetics, scintillating sonics and superb playability!